Ford Gt Le Mans Ken Miles
Ken miles the unsung hero of le mans 1966 gets a dig in at ford central press hulton archive getty images the winners podium at the 24 hours of le mans france on june 19 1966.
Ford gt le mans ken miles. Entered by shelby american the ford. Kenneth henry miles 1 november 1918 17 august 1966 was a british sports car racing engineer and driver best known for his motorsport career in the us and with american teams on the international scene. I d rather die in a racing car than get eaten up by cancer ken miles is quoted as saying in go like hell. He is an inductee to the motorsports hall of fame of america.
But it all started at the 1966 daytona. Ford ferrari and their battle for speed and glory at le mans which tells the same. Not only did he develop the gt40 he also won the daytona and sebring 24 hour races driving a ford in 1966.
- 2020 Chevy Tahoe Rst White
- Chevrolet Blazer Saudi Arabia
- Chevrolet Colorado For Sale By Owner
- American Classic Motors Zieglerville
- 2020 Gmc Sierra Carbon Pro Edition
- 2008 Gmc Envoy Xl Denali 4wd
- Chevrolet Car Price In India
- 2020 Gmc Sierra Kodiak Edition
- All Jeep Model Names
- 2020 Chevy Tahoe Z71 Summit White
- Chevrolet Colorado For Sale By Owner Near Me
- 2022 Gmc Jimmy Diesel
- 2016 Jeep Cherokee Front Bumper Cover
- Chevrolet Dealer New Jersey
- Chevrolet Garage Campbellsville Kentucky
- Chevrolet 1700 For Sale Korea
- Chevrolet Accessories Floor Mats
- 2021 Ford Bronco Vs Jeep Rubicon
- 1972 Gmc Jimmy Yellow
- Chevrolet Deals Near Me